REMINDER - Personal Item Pickup begins MONDAY June 1st!
Personal item pick up will begin MONDAY June 1st with Kindergarten. See the details and schedule in Mr. Goodman's Letter to Families and please read it thoroughly!
Please note these updates to the instructions for pick up:
- Do NOT return your students' devices (ChromeBook, iPad) at this time UNLESS you are moving out of Parkland School District. The PSD Technology Department will contact you with information regarding updates/returns of these devices over the summer.
- DO return a Kajeet if you have one that you are not using
- DO return all library books, curriculum books and books that belong to your teacher or the school
NOTE: As of Tuesday May 19th, Tech Support is now at Parkland High School. Enter at the Arts entrance. Tech Support will no longer be at the Administration Building.
Fifth Grade Moving Up Ceremony will be on Friday, June 12th. Unfortunately we will not be able to be together for this important event in our usual way, but this ceremony will be virtual and prerecorded. We will send out the link for 5th grade families to view that day.
Are you moving this summer? Have you already moved? Please contact the school office ASAP!
- If you ARE moving, please return all curriculum books, library books and technology devices to Schnecksville school, preferably at your student's appointed date and time for Personal Items distribution/pickup
- If you are moving within our sending area, we will update your address and bus information. New residence proofs (2) are required.
- If you are staying in Parkland SD, but moving into another elementary school's sending area, we will notify that school and forward your student's records. New residence proofs (2) are required.
- If you are moving out of Parkland, whether in-state or out-of-state, we need to know your new address, the school and district name where moving and contact information for the new school. Student records will be sent upon contact between the schools.
"Parkland Strong" Spirit Wear Sale ENDS TODAY 5/29/20
Orders will ship via USPS for a flat $5 fee and a contact-free delivery straight to your door by June 12th. Order here: http://www.parklandsd.org/parklandstrong
Remember to Check Out the Schnecksville Sharks PTO Facebook Page!
This is a group page, so be prepared to answer questions to gain membership! Here is the link to the new Schnecksville Sharks PTO Facebook Page:
Important Parent Resources:
- Offers And Resources In The Lehigh Valley Amidst COVID-19
- How to Talk to Children About Coronavirus
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Parkland Digital Learning Resources for Parents
- Food Assistance
- Counseling Help
- Guidance and Resources for School Communities
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer for Free and Reduced Eligible Students
- UPDATED ELEMENTARY GRADING GUIDELINES