Personal item pick up for 5th grade is Monday June 8th!
If you missed your pickup date/time, you may pick up your students' personal items on Wednesday June 10th between 2 - 4 pm. Same procedure and location at the bus entrance.
Fifth Grade Moving Up Ceremony will be on Friday, June 12th. Unfortunately we will not be able to be together for this important event in our usual way, but this ceremony will be virtual and prerecorded. We will send out the link for 5th grade families to view that day.
Are you moving this summer? Have you already moved? Please contact the school office ASAP!
- If you ARE moving, please return all curriculum books, library books and technology devices to Schnecksville school.
- If you are moving within our sending area, we will update your address and bus information. New residence proofs (2) are required.
- If you are staying in Parkland SD, but moving into another elementary school's sending area, we will notify that school and forward your student's records. New residence proofs (2) are required.
- If you are moving out of Parkland, whether in-state or out-of-state, we need to know your new address, the school and district name where moving and contact information for the new school. Student records will be sent upon contact between the schools.
Hello Fellow Schnecksville Families!
The PTO needs your help with volunteering!
Many long time PTO volunteers have children graduating from 5th Grade this year. There are numerous PTO positions open for next year, including 3 Board positions. The attached PDF lists all the open and filled positions: PTO Positions 2020-21.pdf
Please consider helping us by filling one of these open positions.
- Many require minimal time (1-2 hours of volunteering).
- Don't want to do it alone? Ask a friend to help and you both can fill the position.
- If you would like to fill a position but cannot attend meetings, just email Rheann Grike & Kelly Sullivan at email@example.com .
- If you may be interested in a position but have any questions, please contact us.
- You do not need to attend a meeting (which typically are 1-2 hours monthly) to become involved.
If there are still open positions at the end of June, the PTO Board will discuss whether any events need to be dropped from the calendar for next year.
Thanks for all you do!
Rheann Grike & Kelly Sullivan
PTO Co-Presidents 2020-2021
Remember to Check Out the Schnecksville Sharks PTO Facebook Page!
This is a group page, so be prepared to answer questions to gain membership! Here is the link to the new Schnecksville Sharks PTO Facebook Page:
Important Parent Resources:
- Offers And Resources In The Lehigh Valley Amidst COVID-19
- How to Talk to Children About Coronavirus
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Parkland Digital Learning Resources for Parents
- Food Assistance
- Counseling Help
- Guidance and Resources for School Communities
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer for Free and Reduced Eligible Students
- UPDATED ELEMENTARY GRADING GUIDELINES